Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Totally Spent

Whew! I've just spent the past couple of hours writing up a NF proposal for a really cool project that I want to try (thanks Chris B. for the sample - not that I copied it exactly or anything ;). Agent E is going to take a look and tell me if she thinks it's a go - and I hope hope hope she does because the more I research, the more I've fallen in love with my subject. Is that bad? Not like he's still alive or anything so I'm not really cheating on DH.

You know how you feel when you've just spewed out every last ounce of creative energy? Satisfied but drained. Yah. That's about it right now. Bathtime is calling, but a very good night all in all.

I'll keep you posted.

On this date: In 1899, Bayer patented aspirin.

5 comments:

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Welcome to blogland, Cynjay! Popped over from the blueboards to check it out. Congrats on the agent and selling the ms!

Now, I need to get some creative energy flowing again...I have a stack of PB dummies to grade for a class I'm teaching, and my novel to finish revising.

tap...tap...tap

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Hi there Cynjay! It's me, sbk, from the blue boards. Just thought I'd sneek in and check out your blog.

I love how you post the "on this date" events. Very cool. And the asparagus pee had me rolling! Sounds like my family! LOL

Linda

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Love the pictures of your boys' hair. Poor you!

Anonymous said...

Hey CynJay!

Love your blog! It's fun and highly addictive, isn't it?

Major congrats on everything great that's happening for you!

See ya at Verla's,

CJ

CJ Omololu said...

Thanks guys - glad you could come by. (I'm thrilled that Debby G stopped in - she's practically a legend, and I want to be just like her when I grow u.)