Thursday, March 8, 2007

Feeling Springy



Wheee! I include this photo only because it's been a few days since we've had one and it felt very springy. We are feeling very springy here and the weather should hold for the whole weekend. Hope the weather holds wherever you are.

Being that it is not cold and not raining, I've discovered a new exercise - walking to the library to work. This kills two birds; this gets me dressed sometime before noon and gets me working somewhere where there is no email for me to check obsessivly every few minutes. I started to realize that I was spending entire days looking like a bit of a slob, not talking to any actual people in person and that my a** was getting a severe case of writer's spread. 2.5 miles round trip ought to help just a little. When you start to refer to the Green brothers as "my friends" because you never miss a video blog, you know it's time to reevaluate.

On this date: In 1936, the first stock-car race was run at Daytona.

1 comment:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I'm in slob heaven lately. And I really need to cut it out, get off my *** and start walking. Hopefully it will warm up soon. It's okay now, but we always seem to have a cold wind that eats your inner ear away.

Good luck with the library walks. Great idea. I wish I had a library close enough to walk to.