Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hair Party

I wanted everyone to see what I am faced with each and every morning:

Besides having stock in Pantene Conditioner and Johnson's No More Tears Detangler, I should get hazard pay for getting the knots out. They went on a haircut strike about a year and a half ago, and being as DH had dreadlocks at one point, we decided that this was not the fight we wanted to take on. Baseball season is coming however, and the tipping point might be trying to find a baseball cap to fit on the mop. I've got my clippers ready. Oh, did I mention, these are boys?

On this date: In 1953, the chemical structure of DNA is discovered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love it xxoo

Natalie said...

What I wouldn't give for curls! *sigh*

:-) Natalie

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love their curls!

I got curly hair from my dad, and my son got it from me. He hates it, so he gets his hair cut so short there isn't enough to curl :-(

That wouldn't be so bad, but that only lasts for about 3 days, then there are little wisps of hair sticking up all over the place, and he tries to "wipe" them down with his hand all day long.

That's the part that looks ridiculous!

Anyway, these two are adorable! Buy stock in that Detangler and let it grow!