Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stand Back - It Could Blow Any Minute

You may wonder how such massive amounts of hair can be safely tucked into a baseball cap. The answer is - very carefully.



I had hoped that baseball season might bring around a decision to finally cut the mop but apparently not yet. The only saving grace is that soccer season is just around the corner, and I don't think he will be able to see the ball through all that hair. He refuses to put it in a ponytail or do anything resembling a headband so I'm not sure what we're going to do. My clippers are ever at the ready.

Still waiting for word on the rerevision of Armadillo, so in the meantime I'm amusing myself writing freelance web content. So far, I've done articles on green burials, allowances, Victorian mourning jewelry, and tattoo removal among others. It's a blast, and I'm starting to earn a little pocket money as well. Until that big, six-figure, two-book deal comes through I think I'll keep it up. Plus, you never know how interesting container water gardens are until you do a little research.

On this date: In 1431 Joan of Arc was martyred.

No comments: