Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tyler is in SF

Whoo Hoo! So I got on the bus with Tyler and we rode it all the way to San Francisco (see yesterday's post if you're confused). There was one annoying guy who got on in El Paso and talked about his comic book collection all the way to Tuscon, but other than that it was a nice trip.

In about 3 hours this morning I cranked out 2300 words. I still have time tonight to work so I think today is going to be a record-setting over 3k day. One of the minor characters is now stepping up and getting a personality of his own which is always fun. It is cranking and flowing and everything I signed up for when I decided to become a writer. Now, we just have to wait and see if Agent E thinks it was worthwhile.

I'm working hard because I'm taking a 4-day vacation starting Friday and I don't think I'll get anything done during it. Where are we going? I'll give you a hint:

On this date: In 1960, the FDA approved the pill.

Update: As of midnight, I'd managed just over 3,700 words in one day. I only wish every day could go this well.

4 comments:

Disco Mermaids said...

Wow! You're jamming! I love to hear that it's flowing for you.

And have a great vacation. I think it's cool that you're going to outerspace.

-Robin

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a great writing day!

And like Robin said, the spaceship looks fun.

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Maybe you should stick with bus trips to SF - that other trip looks a little dangerous.

CJ Omololu said...

Ah, space...Space Mountain maybe ;)