Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thirteen Reasons Why by blogger buddy and all-around good guy Jay Asher is officially out tomorrow. I've instructed my local bookseller to stock it so that I could buy my copy from them, and I know that they went to meet Jay last week at the No Cal Booksellers Assn. I don't know about you, but I'm going to have my very own midnight-release party in which I'm going to play old cassette tapes of bands with members that I used to date, and then run to be the first in line at World of Books when they open. It's cold here and rain is forecast, but the sacrifice is worth it.

I actually had my hands on an ARC at one point, and Jay let me read the first chapter before I had to hand it back. I can't wait to curl up and read the whole thing. I suggest you do the same.

On this date: In 1989, a 7.1 earthquake struck San Francisco (I remember it well).

No comments: