Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not Enough Hours In The Day

And the list grows longer. One of the things I did while I was in SLO was buy a few books that were on offer from the authors who were there. Now I have a giant list of mainly YA that I'm dying to read. They include (in no particular order):
Beige by Cecil Castellucci (currently on my bedside table)
Fat Kid Rules the World by KL Going (ditto)
Everything I Needed To Know About Being a Girl ...edited by Jennifer O'Connell (that too)
Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
Milicent Min, Girl Genius by Lisa Yee
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Runaway by Wendelin Von Draanen
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (I can't wait until next month)
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
Flush by Carl Hiaasen (J told me I had to)

These are just the pile that I have sitting near me right now. Being as I only have about 30 minutes a day to read, it is a little daunting. The more cool authors I meet, the more I want to add their books to my list. Maybe instead of going to conferences, I should just stay home and read.

On this date: In 1970, Jimi Hendrix died of an overdose at the age of 28.

No comments: