Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ahhhh... Internet Connectivity


We're back - at least for a few minutes. Spending almost three days with no internet was the worst kind of purgatory even though Lake Tahoe was beautiful. And now I have to do it again until Tuesday. Unless the campground got internet access when I wasn't looking.

On Thursday, I found myself by the pool next to my BFF's 16 year old niece. She was reading Megan McCafferty's Second Helpings. We got talking about YA books and it was so great to talk books and authors with a real live teenager. Now I can picture her while I'm finishing up my WIP and it should help me focus on my audience. Plus, I think she thought I was cool because I knew about YA books. Always a plus.

On this date: In 1958, Lolita by Vladamir Nabokov is published.

No comments: