Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love Mondays

And I'm no longer a big fan of the Friday. Of course, I do like spending time with my family on the weekend, it's just that most of my weekends are spent watching this:




Which is okay, it's just that there is so much of it. But that's not the real reason. The real reason I don't love weekends anymore is that editors and agents tend to take the weekend off (I know, the gall). This means that there will be no exciting good news phone calls, no obsessive monitoring of email (okay, I still obsessively monitor emails, but I know realistically that nothing is coming) and the giddy feeling of possibility that greets me every morning has to wait.

Come Monday, everyone gets back to work and the possibility that everything can change starts all over again. Bring it on!

Happy soccer weekend to you all.

On this date: In 1963, Leave it to Beaver ended.

No comments: