Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little Bit of Cute News





In the middle of all the sadness last night, a friend came by with three two-week old kittens that someone had found in the basement of a foreclosed house. Of course, I tried to get them put back because it's really not good to take them before about four weeks old and they are really hard to take care of when they're this small (they're all about 1/2 a pound and would probably lose a fight to a hamster). Because of circumstances, that couldn't happen, so now they're living with us for a month or so. Apparently, they're all spoken for by my friend and the people who found them (who promise to get them all fixed), so I just have to bottle feed them and then get them up and running on their own. The biggest downside is that I heard them crying at about 6:45 so I had to get up and feed them - no more sleeping in for awhile. Cute though...

On this date: In 1940, the first episode of Truth or Consequences airs.

No comments: