Friday, May 22, 2009

It's So Cool...And I Can't Show You!

As a special Friday surprise, my editor sent along a jpg of the first cover try. A sharp intake of breath accompanied opening the file - there was nothing I looked forward to/dreaded more than the moment where I would see their vision of the cover of my book. So I open the file...and I like it. After another second of taking it all in...I really, really like it. And I can't post it or even really tell you about it until it's finalized. It's killing me!

I can post this though:



After over a month of trolling eBay, it finally arrived. There's nothing like a boy's first Les Paul. Walk by our house now and it sounds like teenagers live here. Teenagers with a huge thing for Led Zepplin. He even named it The Blimp.

On this date: In 1966, Bill Cosby won an Emmy for I Spy.

No comments: