Wednesday, February 17, 2010

They Like It...They Really Really Like It!




I'm a little afraid to post this list of recent reviews of DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS because I know I'm going to leave out one of the fabulous reviews that we've gotten over the past few weeks. I do see them all (can you say Google Alerts?) and I really appreciate every single one.

These are some of the people with wonderful things to say about my little book:

Julie the Ninja Woman said it was a page-turner.
Ravenous Reader said that the story wouldn't let her go.
The Late Bloomers said "wow, just wow".
A Good Addiction called DLS "outstandingly well done".
The BookScout gave the book a 10/10.
Reading Rocks gave DLS an A+.
Books at Midnight gave DLS .25 extra points for creativity.
Zoe took issue with Lucy's choices.
YA Book Central calls it a must read.
Sarah's Random Musings thinks DLS is like nothing she's ever read before.

I can't tell you how grateful I am that people give space on their blogs to Lucy - thanks guys!

On this date: In 1979, Prairie Home Companion premiered.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Some really awesome reviews - I cant wait to pick up this book and give it a read!

CJ Omololu said...

Thanks Jenn - hope you like it!

Julie_c said...

HA HA I like how you tucked Zoe's comments in there. I think I told you my friend Heather also loved it and I have other friends clamoring to get their hands on it.

Congrats again - I'm so glad it's getting lovely, lovely attention!!!

CJ Omololu said...

Love clamoring Julie! Zoe is actually one of my biggest supporters, but I did want to throw that in there. Heck, sometimes I had issue with Lucy's choices.

Mrs. Pilkington said...

so glad for you, cynthia! can't wait until i get my copy. hope we meet one day so that i can get it signed!

CJ Omololu said...

We are having coffee in April - I'm coming to NYC! I'll send you a message.