Sunday, February 7, 2010

Awesome Book Launch Party!

Wow, do I have some cool friends/family/fans or what? Friday night was the official launch party for DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS and I couldn't have dreamed of a better time. When I saw the towering stacks of books that the seller had brought, I just about fainted but she sold every single one of those 50 copies!















It was loud and fun and nobody fell asleep when Jill forced me to do a little reading. I'm so grateful to everyone who came and everyone who sent me good wishes this week. You all rock!

On this date: In 1952, Elizabeth becomes Queen of England.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats! Wow, 50 copies? That's awesome! I'm reading Dirty Little Secrets right now- it's awesome! :)

Tess said...

Hello, I linked over from Katie Anderson's blog, plot this.

What an exciting time this is for you - congrats on the release! I remember seeing this book featured on the elevensies livejournal page (my novel comes out in '11). Sounds really interesting :D

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations on the success of your launch party! (Hugs)Indigo

Robin Mellom said...

Okay, first, I love your shirt.

Second, yay! Looks like a blast!

CJ Omololu said...

Thanks guys! Kelsey, I hope you continue to like it ;)

Robin, that is my one and only fancy author-shirt. I think I have to retire it now because it's going to be recognized out on the street...

Julie_c said...

Awesome! I wish I could have been there!!!

Natalie said...

You rock star, you. Looks like you had a blast! :-)

Jen Nadol said...

Congrats, Cyn! Looks like a great party and 50 books? Holy cow, that's awesome!