Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hittin' Thirty



Thirty years old? I wish. Nope, this thirty is a yay for hitting 30k on my work in progress. It's cranking right along and I'm still loving this story, which is good. Just wish I had more time every day to work. I could probably do this 10 hours a day if I just got rid of the family and all the other stuff I have to do.

I'm mostly blogging because my dad was complaining that I haven't been posting enough. Um Dad, (waves) I live about 20 minutes away from you. Feel free to come by and take me out to lunch to get the scoop in person.

Finalizing the date for the official launch party of Dirty Little Secrets which will probably be at the same place we launched the picture book last fall. I just found out that the release date of February 2nd is Ground Hog Day. Don't know why that amuses me, but it does.

WIP Word Count: 30,175
Line of the day: Doing her sales job from home meant that Mom was physically here but often mentally somewhere else.
Google Search: High School Sophomore reading list.

Please keep entering on the post below to win an ARC of Jen Nadol's The Mark. We'll unscientifically draw a name out of a hat on Monday.

On this date: In 1973, Schoolhouse Rock premiered. I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill...

3 comments:

The mad woman behind the blog said...

Thanks, Cyn. Now I'll have "conjunction junction, what's you're function" is going to be in my head all day!

Julie_c said...

Congrats on hitting 30! You're cruisin'!

I ♥ Book Gossip said...

Congrats on hitting the 30K mark!

Please count me in.

cindyc725 at gmail dot com