Monday, August 6, 2012

DARK PLACES-Free eBook Sampler

My publisher, Bloomsbury/Walker has put together an amazing free eBook sampler for the Kindle and the Nook. Called DARK PLACES, it is a collection of first chapters, author notes and bonus chapters from TRANSCENDENCE, Susan Vaught's FREAKS LIKE US, Megan Miranda's FRACTURE and THE UNQUIET by Jeannine Garsee. I'm honored to be among authors that I admire so much and I'm so happy to be included in this compilation.

I'm SO excited for this sampler. I love bonus material and it was so much fun to create something special for fans of TRANSCENDENCE. In my author note, I answer the question of what inspired the story of reincarnation (and cried just a little while writing it) and the bonus material encompasses the two weeks leading up to the moment that Griffon and Cole meet at the Tower of London. The best part? It's told from Griffon's point of view, so we get a glimpse into what goes on in his mind.

I love it and I hope you will too! Check it out on Amazon for Kindle and on Barnes and Noble for Nook. and let me know what you think.

No comments: