Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know



In case anyone is wondering about my own secrets (or not so secrets), here are some links to a few of the interviews I've done around the blogoverse in the past few weeks:

April Nichol's Blog where I talk about eating elephants.
A Good Addiction where I pair Lucy with Katniss from the Hunger Games.
Book Girls in which I discuss knocking Prince over at a nightclub in LA.
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf discussing teddy bears and hoarding.
Cheryl Herbsman's blog where I talk about fog.
Barnes and Noble's Unabashedly Bookish blog by Melissa Walker which is about covers.
Author Amy Brecount White's blog where I reveal my favorite flower.
Zoe at Books Are Golden interviewed me as well as Josh and Kaylie.
Saundra Mitchell asks me 9 quick questions on her blog.
And yesterday's interview on YA Highway where I talk about hoarding and the benefits of invisibility.

There have been some AMAZING and thoughtful reviews of DLS the past week or so. I'll post links to those in tomorrows post.

On this date: In 1923, King Tut's tomb was opened.

No comments: