Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cool Stuff!

Many authors are multi talented. I am sadly not one of them, but I digress. With that idea in mind, I present to you the one and only Dirty Little Secrets Lucy Doll that was made for me by the multitalented Chelsea Campbell, author of the acclaimed upcoming YA book Rise of Renegade X.




Her little jacket comes off and in her pocket is a teeny tiny Teddy B! The teddy makes sense if you've read DLS, but trust me this is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Thanks Chelsea!!!!

Another cool thing is that my publisher made a Facebook Fan Page for DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS. This is where we'll be posting reviews and information about the book - head over and become a fan if you so desire.

Over on Georgia McBride's blog, she's running a contest to win a signed book and a bit of swag. As a writer and host of the YA Lit Chat on Twitter, she's a great person to check out on a regular basis. It runs through March 4th so you have a few days to get over there and enter.

On this date: In 1980, "I Will Survive" wins the first and last Grammy for Best Disco Recording.

1 comment:

Kristi Faith said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on DLS. :0)