Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Potpourri

I'm still waiting to hear about my YA, so I'm amusing myself with other things in the meantime.

I had a date with my dad on Saturday night and he surprised me by taking me to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco. Frankie Valli was so his era, and though the show was great, the best part was sitting next to him with tears in his eyes as he watched. Now the kids have to listen to the show CD over and over again. Along with my singing.


My second grader had to answer a question from his teacher about whether he'd rather be the president or a movie star. Here, spelling and all, is his answer:

I would be a movistar because I don't like to write a lot and I can act really good. I don't whan't that much money. I love being a diferent guy. But I wan't to live in a regular house, not a manchon. I would like to sing otograf's.

It's a keeper.

On this date: In 1922, archaeologists enter the tomb of King Tut.

1 comment:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

awww, so cute.

Your son's answer is cute too. :)