Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Likeable MC

For reasons that I won't get into, I printed out a hard copy of Armadillo today and read bits and pieces of it as I went. It's been a little while since I've looked at it and I was struck by one major thing: I really like my MC. He's a little bit like the oldest son I don't actually have. I was laughing out loud at something he said at one point, and feeling bad for making bad things happen to him.

It's like he's a real person that is trapped in the computer just waiting to get out and show everyone what he can do. The story isn't perfect (which is why we need a good editor), but Tyler is pretty darn great. I hope you all get to meet him one day.

On this date: In 1953, JFK married Jacqueline Bouvier.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I really liked your MC, too. :-) I hope the rest of the world gets to meet him one day, too!