Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great New Books!

Every Tuesday there seems to be a slew of amazing books that are released and this week was no exception. There have been some great books that launched this week. Among them are:
Amy Brecount White's wonderful new novel Forget Her Nots:




Rachel Hawkin's Hex Hall:



And Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall:



Kay Cassidy posted a picture of Before I Fall sitting right next to Dirty Little Secrets in a bookstore and I was thrilled to be in such great company:



See them there, looking all cozy? Of course, then I figured out it was because both of our last names begin with O, so her book will probably be seeing a lot of my book in the near future. I hope BIF doesn't think that DLS is following her around like that kid that you always had to sit next to in elementary school because of the whole alphabetization thing.

Still, squashed in between Lauren Oliver and James Patterson isn't such a shabby place to be...

On this date: In 1887, Helen Keller met Anne Sullivan.

2 comments:

Daisy Whitney said...

CJ: Can't find you Twitter handle so I'm sending this here: Though you would get a kick out of this parody video:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/how_will_the_end_of_print

MeganRebekah said...

I'm so excited to find your blog (thanks to your article at Guide to Literary Agent). I have Dirty Little Secrets in my travel bag right now, but have been so busy with moving last month that I haven't had a chance to read it.

I used to be a child abuse investigator, and let me say I've seen more than my fair share of dirty houses and hoarders, and its effect on children.

I can't wait to dig into Dirty Little Secrets in the near future. And in the meantime, I get to enjoy your blog now :)