Friday, September 18, 2009

Par-Tay!



Tonight is the official launch party for When It's Six O'clock in San Francisco. I have a stomach ache. Throwing parties makes me nervous - add in a book signing and lots of people and it is exponentially more stressful. Do we have enough food? Drinks? What if we run out of books to sign? What if nobody wants any? Will the samosas be too spicy? Ack!

Seriously, it should be fun and I'm sure it will be once I get there and get down to business. If you're in the neighborhood (Zocalo on Bancroft 7-9pm) stop by for some munchies and cake.

On top of the party stress, tomorrow is my first book festival in Santa Rosa at the Sonoma County Book Festival. I'll be sitting with some great SCBWI authors and selling books in space 88 starting at 10am.

Wanna bookmark? Postcard? Come see me and I'll set you up!

On this date: In 1994, my nephew was born - Happy Birthday Con-Man!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I so wish I could be there! Im there in spirit...:-)

Nat