Friday, September 5, 2008

Career Moves

It turns out that editor Cheryl Klein is looking for a few good interns. It's not paid, but you get to work with editors, do office stuff and get free books (not to mention college credits). Do you think that DH and the kids (and the cats, dog, kittens and turtles) mind if I take the next couple of months off, move to New York and work at Arthur Levine?

Ah, you're right, maybe that is another life in another time. Can't hurt to think about though, can it?

On this date: In 1957, On the Road is published.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hmmm...this week has been brutal at work, so I was thinking about running away and joining the circus, but New York sounds so much better...but I get lost backing out of my driveway, so I'd never be able to find New York...Just my luck...grin...