Friday, May 2, 2008

Done! (Mostly)

Whoo hoo! The last doors went on the cabinets this morning and I LOVE IT! Even more than I thought I would. Love love love the granite counters, the new appliances, the floors you can actually clean and the drawers that don't have splinters or disintigrate in your hand. Totally worth it - I wish we'd had the means to do this ten years ago. The only thing left is the tile backsplash which will hopefully be next week. Did I mention that I LOVE IT?!?!



On this date: In 1933, the Loch Ness Monster is sighted.

4 comments:

Disco Mermaids said...

WOW! This is amazing! The floors, the countertop...and that sink! Love the sink!

It probably seemed like forever to you, but the transformation seemed like a blink of an eye to me!

Thanks for the great HGTV moment.

Robin

Natalie said...

It's gorgeous! And I love the door that was the original back door. :-)

Anonymous said...

And such a lovely fridge! A real, honest to goodness fridge with . . . room to put food inside . . .

I dream of things like that.

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Not just a fridge with room ... one that you can't clutter with magnets!!

Looks awesome!! Now I want a new kitchen too.