Monday, March 5, 2007

Asparagus Pee

So...we're eating dinner and J won't eat the asparagus because it makes your pee smell and T loves the asparagus because it makes your pee smell. Can't win for losing.

At the moment, our main kitchen cabinet is held closed by rubber bands, the drawer front for the utensils falls off approximately once a week and I had a dream last night that the motion from the washing machine spin cycle caused it to crash through the floor. Which could actually happen pretty easily. I think we're in the market for a new kitchen. I have to go and write something brilliant - baby needs a new Viking range.

On this date: In 1963, the Hula-Hoop was patented.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd never noticed the asparagus pee thing until I read Love in the Time of Cholera, since the MC likes to eat asparagus for the same reason as T.