Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get Organized and Win a Free Copy of DLS




In one of those happy Twitter meet-ups, I've been 'talking' to Geralin Thomas, one of the on-air organizers on Hoarders on A&E. She's super nice and understanding on the show and in real life, and she's invited me to guest-blog on her site. Head over to Metrozing, leave a comment before Monday, May 3 and you can win a copy of DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS signed by moi.

On this date: In 1994, South Africa held first multi-racial elections.

2 comments:

molly. said...

I started and finished your book today - actually no more than 10 minutes ago. It was wonderful. I am a fan of the show Hoarders too! And thanks so much for hosting this contest. I would love to have my own signed copy of DLS. Thanks! You can contact me at irishhorselover(at)comcast(dot)net Thanks again.

CJ Omololu said...

So glad you enjoyed DLS Molly! The contest is being held over at Metrozing, so race on over there to be entered by clicking the link.

If you don't win and would like a signed bookmark or bookplate, email me at cyn@cjomololu.com and I'll send them right out.